| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vesterø, Læsø in September is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 64mm (2.5in) of H2O descends during an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Vesterø, Læsø September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Vesterø, Læsø:
- Kristiansand, Norway - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) WNW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) W
- Vestervig, Denmark - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) WSW
- Randers, Denmark - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SSW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 180.2 kms (112 miles) SW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) SW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) SW
- Odense, Denmark - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) S
- Toftlund, Denmark - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) SSW