| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vesterø, Læsø in November is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with sleet, rain or snow sometimes. Only 61mm (2.4in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 16 days.
- The shortest day is 7:10 long and the longest day is 8:59 long with an average length of 8:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Vesterø, Læsø November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Vesterø, Læsø:
- Kristiansand, Norway - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) WNW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) W
- Vestervig, Denmark - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) WSW
- Randers, Denmark - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SSW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 180.2 kms (112 miles) SW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) SW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) SW
- Odense, Denmark - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) S
- Toftlund, Denmark - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) SSW