| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vesterø, Læsø in January is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow every now and then. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid accrues across on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 6:48 long and the longest day is 8:19 long with an average length of 7:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Vesterø, Læsø January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Vesterø, Læsø:
- Kristiansand, Norway - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) WNW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) W
- Vestervig, Denmark - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) WSW
- Randers, Denmark - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SSW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 180.2 kms (112 miles) SW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) SW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) SW
- Odense, Denmark - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) S
- Toftlund, Denmark - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) SSW