| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vesterø, Læsø in August is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 66mm (2.6in) of fluid falls across an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 16:22 long with an average length of 15:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Vesterø, Læsø August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Vesterø, Læsø:
- Kristiansand, Norway - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) WNW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) W
- Vestervig, Denmark - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) WSW
- Randers, Denmark - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SSW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 180.2 kms (112 miles) SW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) SW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) SW
- Odense, Denmark - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) S
- Toftlund, Denmark - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) SSW