| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vesterø, Læsø in April is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with rain, sleet or snow now and again. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of liquid falls during on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 14:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Vesterø, Læsø April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Vesterø, Læsø:
- Kristiansand, Norway - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) WNW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) W
- Vestervig, Denmark - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) WSW
- Randers, Denmark - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) SSW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 180.2 kms (112 miles) SW
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) SW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) SW
- Odense, Denmark - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) S
- Toftlund, Denmark - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) SSW